Start Your Booking
Experience the lively sounds of a traditional New Orleans Jazz band while cruising down the Mighty Mississippi River. Indulge in delicious brunch delicacies in our elegantly appointed dining room or select our cruise only option and pass a good time on our promenade deck with a classic New Orleans cocktail in hand as you enjoy unparalleled views of the Mississippi River and New Orleans skyline.
Enjoy Bottomless Mimosas or Cajun Bloody Mary's for an additional $20!
Note:Due to limited capacity, refund requests made less than 24 hours prior to the cruise departure will NOT be considered. This includes missing the cruise for any reason. However, your ticket is transferable and valid for up to one year.
Saturday and Sunday
- BOARDING: 10:00am - 11:00am
- SAILING: 11:00am - 12:30pm
*Inclusions: Live Jazz music, 1.5 hour cruise, brunch (if option is selected)
- Adult with brunch: $60
- Adult no brunch: $36
- Child (6-12) with brunch: $32
- Child (6-12) no brunch: $15
- Child (0-5) with brunch: $5
- Child (0-5) no brunch: Free
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit
- Homemade Biscuits - Jellies & butter
- Chicken & Andouille Gumbo - Long grain Louisiana rice
- Scrambled Eggs
- Belgium Waffles - Fresh berries, syrup, and whipped cream
- New Orleans Barbecued Shrimp & Creamy Grits
- Stone Ground Creamy Cheddar Grits
- Home-Style Potatoes - Creole seasoned baby new potatoes with grilled peppers and onions
- Spinach Madeline - Fresh spinach folded with sauteed onions, milk, cream cheese, spices; topped with pepper jack cheese and baked
- Breakfast Sausage
- Crispy Bacon
- Paddlewheeler Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
- Coffee & Iced Tea
Discounted parking is available at the World Trade Center (WTC) Parking Lot on the corner of Poydras Street and Convention Center Boulevard (100 Poydras Street). Your printed parking ticket must be presented to the Creole Queen ticket booth in order to receive the Creole Queen discount on up to 5 hours of parking.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- Due to limited capacity, refund requests made less than 24 hours prior to the cruise departure will NOT be considered. This includes missing the cruise for any reason. However, your ticket is transferable and valid for up to one year.
- Cruise times may be altered or canceled due to weather and safety concerns.
- Cruise may remain dockside in the event of unfavorable sailing conditions.
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card and are subject to availability.
- Print out your receipt/confirmation email as your ticket for the tour.
- Call 504.529.4567 for discounted group rates.
- PET POLICY: We do not allow pets onboard. However, Service Animals as defined by the ADA are always welcome. Although it is not required, as a courtesy we recommend notifying us at least 24-hours in advance that you will be bringing a Service Animal aboard.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed onboard. For specific food allergies questions or requests please call at least 24-hours ahead of your cruise.