Cajun Holiday Tea with Papa Noel
Start Your Booking
Due to COVID-19 restrictions in New Orleans, the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen's Annual Papa Noel Cruise will NOT take place in 2020. This year, please consider venturing out to our sister company, Jean Lafitte Swamp Tours, for an outdoor Pirates & Princesses Holiday Tea at the Swamp. Click here for more information!
Come pass a good time aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen with Papa Noel, Mrs. Noel, Gaston the Gator and other jolly Cajun characters during this enchanting family festivity. Enjoy a classic holiday tea with tempting treats, storytelling, face painting, magic tricks, children’s activities, and merriment while cruising the mighty Mississippi. Come hold a real live alligator and, as lagniappe, each child gets a special present. Seating is limited, so make your reservations early!
- Two cruise times available daily: 2020 DATES TBD
- Duration: 2 Hours
- FIRST CRUISE
- Boarding: 10:00am
- Cruising: 10:30am to 12:00pm
- SECOND CRUISE
- Boarding: 1:30pm
- Cruising: 2:00pm to 3:30pm
Price (taxes are included):
- Adult: $62.00
- Children (3-12): $42.00
- Children (0-2): $10.00
- Advanced Pre-Paid Reservations Required
- Cruise times may be altered or canceled due to weather and safety concerns.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card and are subject to availability
- Sales for the Cajun Holiday Tea are final and tickets are non-transferable
- Guests purchasing tour, cruises or tickets will not receive a paper ticket.
- After finishing your transaction, print out your receipt/confirmation email as your ticket for the tour, cruise or limo reservation.