Start Your Booking
We are so happy to announce that after 4 long months, the Creole Queen is returning to the River for a once daily cruise Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! We are taking the COVID-19 situation very seriously and will actively monitor the updates from the CDC, City, State, and Federal governments accordingly. The health and safety of our guests and staff is of the utmost importance to us. To mitigate the impact of the coronavirus, we are taking the following extra steps in addition to adhering to our stringent health standards, as recommended by and in accordance with the Passenger Vessel Association.
To learn more about our Social Distancing Protocol, please click here.
Until at least August 31st, we will only operate one Historic Cruise on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 12:00pm-2:30pm for the time being. Please stay tuned to our social media pages and our website for updates.
Focusing on 300 years of New Orleans history, this cruise is narrated by a local historian who takes guests on a journey through the story of the city as we sail downriver to the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and the historic Chalmette Battlefield. Highlights of the tour include the founding of the city by the LeMoyne brothers, the expansion of the city into the “French Quarters” of the Treme and Marigny, the Louisiana Purchase, and the critical Battle of New Orleans. A one-hour shore excursion at the battlefield features a guided tour of the Historic Chalmette Battlefield where the Battle of New Orleans was fought.
Enjoy bottomless mimosas on our Historic Cruise for an additional $15!
Please note, the Chalmette Battlefield grounds are open and available for tours, but the facilities (bathroom, gift shop, and visitors center) are not open.
- 11:30am – 12:00pm Boarding
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm Sails to Chalmette Battlefield
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm Battlefield Tour
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm Return to Spanish Plaza
Inclusions: Narrated cruise, tour of the battlefield
Bar specials and Add-Ons: Cash bar, $15 bottomless Mimosas, Packaged lunch available for a la carte purchase on board for an additional cost.*
- Adult: $36
- Child (12 and under): FREE through August
Option of Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, Jambalaya, Red Beans, or a Hot Roast Beef Po-Boy – a la carte, purchased on board at the bar.
Discounted parking is available at the World Trade Center (WTC) Parking Lot on the corner of Poydras Street and Convention Center Boulevard (100 Poydras Street). Your printed parking ticket must be presented to the Creole Queen ticket booth in order to receive the Creole Queen discount for up to 5 hours of parking.
- Print out your receipt/confirmation email as your ticket for the tour.
- Call 504.529.4567 for discounted group rates.
- PET POLICY: We do not allow pets onboard. However, Service Animals as defined by the ADA are always welcome. Although it is not required, as a courtesy we recommend notifying us at least 24-hours in advance that you will be bringing a Service Animal aboard.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed onboard. For specific food allergies questions or requests please call at least 24-hours ahead of your cruise.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- Cruise times may be altered or canceled due to weather and safety concerns.
- Cruise may remain dockside in the event of unfavorable sailing conditions.
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card, are nontransferable, and are subject to availability.
- Any cancellation requires 24 hours notice for full refund.