Start Your Booking
Step back into the glamour and romance of the riverboat era with a cruise aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen! Experience the lively sounds of traditional New Orleans music while enjoying a lavish Creole Buffet in our elegantly appointed dining room. After dinner, and maybe a little dancing, enjoy a classic New Orleans cocktail and sweet Mississippi River breezes on our promenade deck as the city skyline slips by under a canopy of stars. This nighttime cruise is pure New Orleans.
To learn more about our Social Distancing Protocol, please click here.
Note:Due to limited capacity, refund requests made less than 24 hours prior to the cruise departure will NOT be considered. This includes missing the cruise for any reason. However, your ticket is transferable and valid for up to one year.
- Availability: See calendar for availability
- Inclusions: River Cruise, Jazz Entertainment, Optional Creole Buffet, Cash Bar, Taxes
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
NOTE: If Dinner is not displaying as an option, all Dinner slots for that date have been purchased. A La Carte Options are available on board.
- 6:15pm - 6:45pm Boarding
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm Sails
- Adult with dinner: $84
- Adult no dinner: $52
- Child (6-12) with dinner: $40
- Child (6-12) no dinner: $26
- Child (3-5) with dinner: $15
- Child (0-5) no dinner: Free
- Cajun Caesar Salad
- Chicken & Andouille Sausage Gumbo
- Louisiana Creole Jambalaya
- Cajun Baked Chicken
- Roast Beef Debris
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Cajun Seafood Pasta
- Red Beans & Rice
- Corn Mac Choux
- Fresh Roasted Vegetables
- Paddlewheeler White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce (Best in New Orleans!)
- French Bread rolls & Cornbread
Discounted parking is available at the World Trade Center (WTC) Parking Lot on the corner of Poydras Street and Convention Center Boulevard (100 Poydras Street). Your printed parking ticket must be presented to the Creole Queen ticket booth prior to the cruise departure in order to receive the Creole Queen discount on up to 5 hours of parking.
- Call for discounted group rates.
- PET POLICY: We do not allow pets onboard. However, Service Animals as defined by the ADA are always welcome. Although it is not required, as a courtesy we recommend notifying us at least 24-hours in advance that you will be bringing a Service Animal aboard.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- Cruise times may be altered or canceled due to weather and safety concerns. Cruise may remain dockside in the event of unfavorable sailing conditions.
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card, are nontransferable, and are subject to availability.
- Due to limited capacity, refund requests made less than 48 hours prior to cruise will NOT be considered. However, your ticket is transferable and valid for up to one year.
- If you book less than 24 hours in advance, please call 504.529.4567 or 1.800.445.4109 for availability