Creole Queen Historic Cruise
Start Your Booking
New Orleans' only Historic River Cruise! Focusing on 300 years of New Orleans history, this cruise offered twice daily is narrated by a local historian who takes guests on a journey through the story of the city as we sail downriver to the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and the historic Chalmette Battlefield. Highlights of the tour include the founding of the city by the LeMoyne brothers, the expansion of the city into the “French Quarters” of the Treme and Marigny, the Louisiana Purchase, and the critical Battle of New Orleans. A one-hour shore excursion at the battlefield features a guided tour and talk by National Park Rangers.
Enjoy bottomless mimosas on our Battlefield Cruise for an additional $20!
Note:Due to limited capacity, refund requests made less than 24 hours prior to the cruise departure will NOT be considered. This includes missing the cruise for any reason. However, your ticket is transferable and valid for up to one year.
Historic Cruise - 10 am
9:30am - 10:00am Boarding
10:00am - 10:30am Sails to Chalmette Battlefield
10:30am - 11:30am Battlefield Tour
11:30am - 12:30pm Return to Spanish Plaza
Historic Cruise - 2 pm
1:30pm - 2:00pm Boarding
2:00pm - 2:30pm Sails to Chalmette Battlefield
2:30pm - 3:30pm Battlefield Tour
3:30pm - 4:30pm Return to Spanish Plaza
*Inclusions: Narrated cruise, tour of the battlefield Bar specials: Cash bar, $20 bottomless Mimosas
- Adult with Lunch: $54
- Adult no Lunch: $39
- Child (6-12) with Lunch: $24
- Child (6-12) no Lunch: $15
- Child (0-5) with Lunch: $10
- Child (0-5) no Lunch: Free
Bar specials and Add-Ons: Cash bar, $20 bottomless Mimosas, Packaged lunch available for a la carte purchase on board for an additional cost onboard.*
Corn Mac Choux
New Orleans Style Shrimp Pasta
Red Beans & Rice (V)
A La Carte Menu:
Caesar Salad $8
Corn Mac Choux $6
New Orleans Style Shrimp Pasta $10
Creole Jambalaya $8
Red Beans & Rice (V) $8
Bread Pudding $6
Fresh Baked Cookies (2) $3
Zapp's Potato Chips $3
Discounted parking is available at the World Trade Center (WTC) Parking Lot on the corner of Poydras Street and Convention Center Boulevard (100 Poydras Street). Your printed parking ticket must be presented to the Creole Queen ticket booth in order to receive the Creole Queen discount on up to 5 hours of parking.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- Due to limited capacity, refund requests made less than 24 hours prior to the cruise departure will NOT be considered. This includes missing the boat for any reason. However, your ticket is transferable and valid for up to one year.
- Cruise times may be altered or canceled due to weather and safety concerns.
- Cruise may remain dockside in the event of unfavorable sailing conditions.
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card and are subject to availability.
- Visit the ticket booth adjacent to the Creole Queen to receive your boarding passes.
- Call 504.529.4567 for discounted group rates.
- PET POLICY: We do not allow pets onboard. However, Service Animals as defined by the ADA are always welcome. Although it is not required, as a courtesy we recommend notifying us at least 24-hours in advance that you will be bringing a Service Animal aboard.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed onboard. For specific food allergies questions or requests please call at least 24-hours ahead of your cruise.