Creole Queen Historic Cruise
Start Your Booking
Please note - the 10:00am cruise is not available at this time. We will run our 2:00pm cruise on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Please check the calendar (to the right) for availability.
New Orleans' only Historic River Cruise! Focusing on 300 years of New Orleans history, this cruise offered twice daily is narrated by a local historian who takes guests on a journey through the story of the city as we sail downriver to the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and the historic Chalmette Battlefield. Highlights of the tour include the founding of the city by the LeMoyne brothers, the expansion of the city into the “French Quarters” of the Treme and Marigny, the Louisiana Purchase, and the critical Battle of New Orleans. A one-hour shore excursion at the battlefield features a guided tour and talk by National Park Rangers.
Enjoy bottomless mimosas on our Battlefield Cruise for an additional $15!
- 9:30am - 10:00am Boarding
- 10:00am - 10:30am Sails to Chalmette Battlefield
- 10:30am - 11:30am Battlefield Tour
- 11:30am - 12:30pm Return to Spanish Plaza
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm Boarding
- 2:00pm - 2:30pm Sails to Chalmette Battlefield
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm Battlefield Tour
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm Return to Spanish Plaza
*Inclusions: Narrated cruise, tour of the battlefield Bar specials: Cash bar, $15 bottomless Mimosas (10 am cruise only)
- Adult: $36
- Child (12 and under): $15
Bar specials and Add-Ons: Cash bar, $15 bottomless Mimosas, Packaged lunch available for a la carte purchase on board for an additional cost onboard.*
Option of Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, Jambalaya, Red Beans, Crawfish Bread, or a Hot Roast Beef Po-Boy – a la carte, purchased on board at the bar.
Discounted parking is available at the World Trade Center (WTC) Parking Lot on the corner of Poydras Street and Convention Center Boulevard (100 Poydras Street). Your printed parking ticket must be presented to the Creole Queen ticket booth in order to receive the Creole Queen discount on up to 5 hours of parking.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- Due to limited capacity, refund requests made less than 24 hours prior to the cruise departure will NOT be considered. However, your ticket is transferable and valid for up to one year.
- Cruise times may be altered or canceled due to weather and safety concerns.
- Cruise may remain dockside in the event of unfavorable sailing conditions.
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card and are subject to availability.
- Print out your receipt/confirmation email as your ticket for the tour.
- Call 504.529.4567 for discounted group rates.
- PET POLICY: We do not allow pets onboard. However, Service Animals as defined by the ADA are always welcome. Although it is not required, as a courtesy we recommend notifying us at least 24-hours in advance that you will be bringing a Service Animal aboard.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed onboard. For specific food allergies questions or requests please call at least 24-hours ahead of your cruise.