Creole Queen Historic Cruise
Start Your Booking
New Orleans' only Historic River Cruise! Focusing on 300 years of New Orleans history, this cruise offered twice daily is narrated by a local historian who takes guests on a journey through the story of the city as we sail downriver to the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and the historic Chalmette Battlefield. Highlights of the tour include the founding of the city by the LeMoyne brothers, the expansion of the city into the “French Quarters” of the Treme and Marigny, the Louisiana Purchase, and the critical Battle of New Orleans. A one-hour shore excursion at the battlefield features a guided tour and talk by National Park Rangers.
Enjoy bottomless mimosas on our 10am Battlefield Cruise for an additional $15!
- 9:30am - 10:00am Boarding
- 10:00am - 10:30am Sails to Chalmette Battlefield
- 10:30am - 11:30am Battlefield Tour
- 11:30am - 12:30pm Return to Spanish Plaza
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm Boarding
- 2:00pm - 2:30pm Sails to Chalmette Battlefield
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm Battlefield Tour
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm Return to Spanish Plaza
Inclusions: Narrated cruise, tour of the battlefield Bar specials: Cash bar, $15 bottomless Mimosas (10 am cruise only) Add-ons: Full Creole lunch buffet. A la carte options available for additional cost
- Adult: $36
- Child (6-12): $15
- Child (5 years & under): FREE
Buffet $17 per person if purchased in advanced. Meal is available once onboard for $19 or à la carte.
- Caesar Salad
- Cajun Seafood Pasta
- Red Beans & Rice
- Creole Chicken & Andouille Sausage Gumbo... A Local Tradition!
- Louisiana Creole Jambalaya
- Vegetable of the Day
- Corn Bread
- Paddlewheeler White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
Discounted parking is available at the World Trade Center (WTC) Parking Lot on the corner of Poydras Street and Convention Center Boulevard (100 Poydras Street). Your printed parking ticket must be presented to the Creole Queen ticket booth in order to receive the Creole Queen discount for up to 5 hours of parking.
- Print out your receipt/confirmation email as your ticket for the tour.
- Call 504.529.4567 for discounted group rates.
- PET POLICY: We do not allow pets onboard. However, Service Animals as defined by the ADA are always welcome. Although it is not required, as a courtesy we recommend notifying us at least 24-hours in advance that you will be bringing a Service Animal aboard.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed onboard. For specific food allergies questions or requests please call at least 24-hours ahead of your cruise.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- Cruise times may be altered or canceled due to weather and safety concerns.
- Cruise may remain dockside in the event of unfavorable sailing conditions.
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card, are nontransferable, and are subject to availability.
- Any cancellation requires 24 hours notice for full refund.