Social Distancing Protocol
We are so happy to be back and cruisin’ down the Mighty Mississippi River! We are taking the COVID-19 situation very seriously and will actively monitor the updates from the CDC, City, State, and Federal governments accordingly. The health and safety of our guests and staff are of the utmost importance to us.
To mitigate the impact of the coronavirus, we are taking the following extra steps in addition to adhering to our stringent health standards, as recommended by and in accordance with the Passenger Vessel Association (PVA):
- All staff and delivery personnel will have their temperature checked before each shift and will be required to wear facemasks
- All guests will be required to have their temperature checked and be required to wear facemasks on the vessel at all times. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 or higher, will be denied boarding. A mask will be provided if guests do not have one
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed around the vessel and are available to all guests and crew members
- Guests are required to maintain a six-foot safe social distance between themselves and all other guests and staff at all times
- Limited number of guests allowed in each room according to the city/state government mandates
- All interior and exterior seating has been reduced to allow space between tables
- Plexiglass dividers have been placed between all sales staff
- Guests will not have personal access to food stations. Partitions have been placed between guest and food stations. Self-serve is not available, instead an attendent will serve food to guest.
- Contactless ticketing
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 504-529-4567 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.