Comprehensive COVID-19 Guidelines
Beginning August 23, 2021, For the safety of our employees and visitors, New Orleans Paddlewheels welcomes the new City of New Orleans COVID-19 mandate of identifying proof of your COVID vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test in order to receive boarding passes for our riverboat cruises.
Below are the NOLA.Ready Guidelines to which we are adhering:
- Anyone 12 years of age and older must provide proof of at least one dose of an approved COVID vaccine or negative PCR test within 72 hours.
- Guest can prove vaccination status through:
- LA Wallet
- Original/Digital Photograph, or Photocopy of CDC Vaccination Card (Both Sides)
- Official Vaccine Record issued by another state, foreign nation, or the World Health Organization.
- Masks are still required indoor for all guest, regardless of vaccination status.