New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise
Celebrate New Year’s Eve in New Orleans aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen! Ring in the New Year with a front row seat to the fireworks extravaganza over the Mississippi River. Enjoy a variety of scrumptious hors d'oeuvres, a tasty buffet, and call-brand drinks at the open bar. Dance your way into 2018 as the Batiste Father & Sons of the New Millennium play an assortment of musical styles on each of our three levels. Toast the New Year with Champagne and festive party favors. Experience New Year’s Eve like never before on the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen in New Orleans!
- Dates: December 31st
- Boarding: 10:00pm – 11:00pm
- Cruising Time: 11:00pm – 1:00am
Price (taxes are included):
Live Entertainment featuring Batiste Father & Sons of the New Millennium
Front Row Seat to the Fireworks!
- Crab Cakes
- Crawfish pies
- Deviled Eggs
- Andouille en Croute
- Chicken Satay
- Caprese Skewers
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
- Marinated Crab Claws
- Vegetable Crudites
- Crab Mornay Dip
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Beef Brisket
- Assorted Crackers and Breads
- Crawfish Gerard Pasta
- Ricotta and Mushroom Ravioli
- Artisanal Cheeses
- Fresh Fruits
- Assorted Mini Cupcakes and Cookies
- Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card and are subject to availability
- Sales for the New Year's Eve fireworks cruise are final and tickets are transferable
- Guests purchasing tour, cruises or tickets will not receive a paper ticket.
- After finishing your transaction, print out your receipt/confirmation email as your ticket for the tour, cruise or limo reservation.