Mississippi River Jazz Cruise
When night falls, the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen rises to the occasion. Step back into the glamour of the riverboat era and cruise with us into the night where the sleepless activity of America's busiest port buzzes! Experience the sounds of Paddlewheeler Creole Queen’s trio of New Orleans' BEST Jazz Bands while you enjoy your favorite cocktail and dancing. Soak in the sweet Mississippi River breezes on our promenade deck as the city skyline slips by under a canopy of stars. This Jazz cruise is pure New Orleans!
If you’re looking for a memorable dining experience, choose the dinner option to experience a lavish Creole Buffet in our elegantly appointed dining room.
The Creole Queen features outer decks with authentically patterned wrought iron trims inviting guests to stroll back in time as they settle into the mood of a bygone era. The interiors are richly appointed with plush Victorian style draperies, soft period lighting, wooden parquet dance floors, and Louisiana Cypress bars accented with brass railing for a warm and welcoming setting.
Have questions? Ask the Captain!
- Adult with dinner: $84
- Adult no dinner: $52
- Child (6-12) with dinner: $40
- Child (6-12) no dinner: $26
- Child (3-5) with dinner: $15
- Child (0-5) no dinner: Free
- Infant (ages 0-2): FREE no dinner provided
- 6:00p-7:00p Boarding
- 7:00p-9:00p Sails
- Availability: Nightly (Please check with us for additional days available during the week)
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Inclusions: River Cruise, Optional Creole Buffet, Jazz Entertainment, Cash Bar, Taxes
Saturday Nights on the Creole Queen - Music Cruise:
When the weekend rolls around the Big Easy becomes a big party! Join us for one of the best tours in New Orleans, aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen. Enjoy all the fun of the nightly Dinner Jazz Cruise, with a new local artists featured every Saturday. Keep in touch on our Facebook page for weekly performance updates.
Dinner Menu Available for Additional Purchase:
- Caesar Salad
- Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
- Louisiana Creole Jambalaya
- Cajun Baked Chicken
- Cajun Braised Beef Brisket
- Cajun Seafood Pasta
- Red Beans & Rice
- Corn Mac Choux
- Green Beans
- Paddlewheeler White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
- Bread and Butter & Cornbread
- Print out your receipt/confirmation email as your ticket for the tour.
- Call for discounted group rates.
- PET POLICY: We do not allow pets onboard. However, certified Service Animals as defined by the ADA are always welcome. Although it is not required, as a courtesy we recommend notifying us at least 24-hours in advance that you will be bringing a Service Animal aboard.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- Cruise times may be altered or canceled due to weather and safety concerns. Cruise may remain dockside in the event of unfavorable sailing conditions.
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card, are nontransferable, and are subject to availability.
- Any cancellation requires 24 hours notice for full refund.
- If you book less than 24 hours in advance, please call 504.529.4567 or 1.800.445.4109 for availability.