Mississippi River Dinner Jazz Cruise
Step back into the glamour and romance of the riverboat era with a cruise aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen! Experience the lively sounds of the amazing Sullivan Dabney, Jr. and the Muzik Jazz Band while enjoying a lavish Creole Buffet in our elegantly appointed dining rooms. After dinner, and maybe a little dancing, enjoy a classic New Orleans cocktail and sweet Mississippi River breezes on our promenade deck as the city skyline slips by under a canopy of stars. This dinner cruise is pure New Orleans.
- Adult with dinner: $79
- Adult no dinner: $48
- Child (6-12) with dinner: $36
- Child (6-12) no dinner: $24
- Child (3-5) with dinner: $12
- Child (3-5) no dinner: Free
- 6:30p-7:00p Boarding
- 7:00p-9:00p Sails
- Availability: Nightly (Please check with us for additional days available during the week)
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Inclusions: River Cruise, Creole Buffet, Jazz Entertainment, Cash Bar, Taxes
Saturday Nights on the Creole Queen - Music Cruise:
When the weekend rolls around the Big Easy becomes a big party! Join us for one of the best tours in New Orleans, aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen. Enjoy all the fun of the nightly Dinner Jazz Cruise, with a new local artists featured every Saturday. Keep in touch on our Facebook page for weekly performance updates.
- Caesar Salad
- Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
- Louisiana Creole Jambalaya
- Cajun Baked Chicken
- Cajun Braised Beef Brisket
- Cajun Seafood Pasta
- Red Beans & Rice
- Corn Mac Choux
- Green Beans
- Paddlewheeler White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
- Bread and Butter & Cornbread
- New Orleans Coffee
- Iced Tea
- Print out your receipt/confirmation email as your ticket for the tour.
- Call for discounted group rates.
- PET POLICY: We do not allow pets onboard. However, certified Service Animals as defined by the ADA are always welcome. Although it is not required, as a courtesy we recommend notifying us at least 24-hours in advance that you will be bringing a Service Animal aboard.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- Cruise times may be altered or canceled due to weather and safety concerns. Cruise may remain dockside in the event of unfavorable sailing conditions.
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card, are nontransferable, and are subject to availability.
- Any cancellation requires 24 hours notice for full refund.
- If you book less than 24 hours in advance, please call 504.529.4567 or 1.800.445.4109 for availability.