Historic River Cruise
New Orleans' only Tricentennial River Cruise! Focusing on 300 years of New Orleans history, this cruise offered twice daily is narrated by a costumed reenactor who takes guests on a journey through the story of the city as we sail downriver to the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and the historic Chalmette Battlefield. Highlights of the tour include the founding of the city by the LeMoyne brothers, the expansion of the city into the “French Quarters” of the Treme and Marigny, the Louisiana Purchase, and the critical Battle of New Orleans. A one-hour shore excursion at the battlefield features a guided tour and talk by National Park Rangers.
Also available ONLY on the 10 am Battlefield Cruise are $15 bottomless Mimosas!
- 9:30am - 10:00am Boarding
- 10:00am - 10:30am Sails to Chalmette
- 10:30am - 11:30am Battlefield
- 11:30am - 12:30pm Return to Spanish Plaza
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm Boarding
- 2:00pm - 2:30pm Sails to Chalmette
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm Battlefield
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm Return to Spanish Plaza
- Inclusions: Narrated cruise, tour of the battlefield
- Bar specials: Cash bar, $15 bottomless Mimosas (10 am cruise only)
- Add-ons: Full Creole lunch buffet. A la carte options available for additional cost
- Adult: $34
- Child (6-12): $14
- Child (5yrs & under): FREE
- Buffet $19 per person, or available à la carte
- Caesar Salad
- Cajun Seafood Pasta
- Red Beans & Rice
- Creole Chicken & Andouille Sausage Gumbo... A Local Tradition!
- Louisiana Creole Jambalaya
- Vegetable of the Day
- Corn Bread
- Paddlewheeler White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
- Reservations are strongly recommended
- Call for discounted group rates.
- Cruise times may be altered or cancelled due to weather and safety concerns.
- If you book less than 48 hours in advance, please call 504.529.4567 or 1.800.445.4109 for availability
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card and are subject to availability
- Any cancellation requires 24-hours notice for full refund
- Guests purchasing tour, cruises or tickets will not receive a paper ticket.
- After finishing your transaction, print out your receipt/confirmation email as your ticket for the tour, cruise or limo reservation.