Cajun Holiday Tea with Papa Noel
Come pass a good time aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen with Papa Noel, Mrs. Noel, Gaston the Gator and other jolly Cajun characters during this enchanting family festivity. Enjoy a classic holiday tea with tempting treats, storytelling, face painting, magic tricks, children’s activities and merriment while cruising the mighty Mississippi. Come hold a real live alligator and, as lagniappe, each child gets a special present. Seating is limited, so make your reservations early!
- Two cruise times available daily: December 22nd and 23rd, 2018
- Duration: 2 Hours
- FIRST CRUISE
- Boarding: 10:00am
- Cruising: 10:30am to 12:00pm
- SECOND CRUISE
- Boarding: 1:30pm
- Cruising: 2:00pm to 3:30pm
Price (taxes are included):
- Adult: $59.00
- Children (3-12): $39.00
- Children (0-2): $10.00 [CALL TO RESERVE]
- Advanced Pre-Paid Reservations Required
- Cruise times may be altered or canceled due to weather and safety concerns.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card and are subject to availability
- Sales for the Cajun Holiday Tea are final and tickets are non-transferable
- Guests purchasing tour, cruises or tickets will not receive a paper ticket.
- After finishing your transaction, print out your receipt/confirmation email as your ticket for the tour, cruise or limo reservation.