Mad Hatter's Martini Mayhem
Sunday, July 20 2014
Don your favorite chapeau or fascinator and put on your dancing shoes for the Creole Queen’s Mad Hatter’s Martini Mayhem, slated for Sunday, July 20. The spirited event, held aboard the award-winning paddlewheeler, will feature live music by local songstress Anais St. John, a celebrity hat fashion show, as well as a hat boutique by Icy Haute, unlimited martinis and lite hors d’oeuvres, all while cruising the Mississippi River. Celebrity hat models include Camille Whitworth of WDSU, Chriss Knight host of "The Real Wild Animals of New Orleans" by Audubon Nature Institute, Catherine Shreves of WGNO, and Margarita Bergen of New Orleans Living Magazine.
Boarding begins at 1:30pm from Riverwalk/Poydras Street Wharf and the boat will cruise from 2 to 4pm. Cost to attend is $60 inclusive and includes the two-hour cruise, unlimited vodka martinis, hors d’oeuvres, Anais St. John live performance, and fashion show. Advanced reservations are strongly recommended, as tickets are limited. Call 504-529-4567 or visit creolequeen.com to purchase tickets.
- Boarding: 1:30pm
- Cruising Time: 2:00 - 4:00pm
Price (taxes are included):
- Adult: $60.00 per person all inclusive
- Advanced Pre-Paid Reservations Required
- Cruise times may be altered or cancelled due to weather and safety concerns.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card and are subject to availability
- Any cancellation require 24 hours notice for full refund
- Guests purchasing tour, cruises or tickets will not receive a paper ticket.
- After finishing your transaction, print out your receipt/confirmation email as your ticket for the tour, cruise or limo reservation.