Mississippi River Dinner Jazz Cruise
Step back into the glamour and romance of the riverboat era with a cruise aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen! Experience the lively sounds of the amazing Sullivan Dabney, Jr. and the Muzik Jazz Band while enjoying a lavish Creole Buffet in our elegantly appointed dining rooms. After dinner, and maybe a little dancing, enjoy a classic New Orleans cocktail and sweet Mississippi River breezes on our promenade deck as the city skyline slips by under a canopy of stars. This dinner cruise is pure New Orleans.
- Adult with dinner: $79
- Adult no dinner: $48
- Child (6-12) with dinner: $36
- Child (6-12) no dinner: $24
- Child (3-5) with dinner: $12
- Child (3-5) no dinner: Free
- 6:30p-7:00p Boarding
- 7:00p-9:00p Sails
- Availability: Nightly (Please check with us for additional days available during the week)
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Inclusions: River Cruise, Creole Buffet, Jazz Entertainment, Cash Bar, Taxes
- Caesar Salad
- Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
- Louisiana Creole Jambalaya
- Cajun Baked Chicken
- Cajun Braised Beef Brisket
- Cajun Seafood Pasta
- Red Beans & Rice
- Corn Mac Choux
- Green Beans
- Paddlewheeler White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
- Bread and Butter & Cornbread
- New Orleans Coffee
- Iced Tea
- Children ages 6-12 get a discounted rate
- Children, no dinner, 3 and younger are free.
- Reservations required.
- Call for discounted group rates.
- Cruise times may be altered or cancelled due to weather and safety concerns.
- If you book less than 48 hours in advance, please call 504.529.4567 or 1.800.445.4109 for availability
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card and are subject to availability
- Any cancellation require 24 hours notice for full refund
- Guests purchasing tour, cruises or tickets will not receive a paper ticket.
- After finishing your transaction, print out your receipt/confirmation email as your ticket for the tour, cruise or limo reservation.